- Brynich Cottages beneath the Brecon Beacons
- Castle Farm in the Black Mountains
- Baddegai Cottage in the Brecon Beacons
- Cosy Fireplace at Priory Mill Cottage
- Twin bedroom in the Couryard wing, Penpont
- Merryfields Barn above Crickhowell
- Kitchen at Pips - Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages
- Cefncoedbach Cottages
Cosy cottages on sleepy lanes, quirky barn conversions, grand houses perched on hillsides with glorious views – we do this type of holiday well in this part of Wales.
Book your own hideaway and you’ll have far more room to stretch out than you would in a hotel or a B&B. If you’re visiting with friends and family, you could rent a couple of nearby properties for the perfect combination of privacy and companionship. You may have to commit to a week or more, starting on a set day of the week. However, many properties also offer shorter stays, particularly in low season.
Local Businesses6 of 90
Basel Cottage Holidays
Award-winning 5* Basel Cottage is approximately 2 miles from Llandovery in ...
We look forward to welcoming you to our family farm bed and breakfast set i...
In the heart of the National Park, ideally situated for cycling...
Old Rectory Barn
Old Rectory Barn offers 5 star, self-catering accommodation within the Brec...
The Coachman's Cottage
The Coachman's Cottage – a Romantic Getaway for Two The Coachman's is...
A Welsh stone holiday cottage in the Brecon Beacons National Park with a co...